We acquired a two acre brown field site let to multiple industrial tenants located within Waltham Forest’s Northern Olympic Regeneration area. The site had potential for a 250 unit residential scheme
The site hugely benefitted from a project to reopen a railway station shut for more than 30 years adjacent to the site, which promoted widespread regeneration.
- Strategic site within major regeneration area
- Off market
- Significant value add through planning gain
- Unconditional site acquisition
- Successfully acquired ahead of other interested parties
- Acquired for private developer in two weeks