A former Royal mail site, adjacent to Harrow on the Hill station, sold unconditionally. The site subsequently achieved planning for a 318 unit residential led scheme and the creation of a new public realm.
The scheme and public realm were developed in partnership with Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM) and Gross Max – internationally renowned architects and landscape designers. The design will be an iconic series of three buildings reaching a maximum height of 20 storeys.
- Off market
- Existing commercial building
- Chequered planning history
- Unconditional site disposal
- Traded on behalf of vendor within required timescale
- Overage secured on planning