We acquired two adjoining buildings with consent for six luxury flats on Great Cumberland Place, in the heart of the Portman Village.
Following the lead of the De Walden Estate’s Marylebone High Street – this once rundown and unloved prime central London area, which is owned and operated by The Portman Estate, has been transformed over the past decade into a charming residential and a bustling independent shopping neighbourhood.
- A consented site for six luxury apartments
- Prime central London location
- Off market
- Identified an historic asset that was taken into National Asset Management Agency (NAMA)
- Exchanged contracts in five days in excess of the outstanding debt
- Successfully negotiated completion with NAMA without marketing